The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Lotrimin AF Antifungal
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Miconazole nitrate 20mg in 1g
Labeler: MSD Consumer care, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-7002
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itching, cracking, burning, scaling and discomfort
For external use only
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
alcohol denat. (13% v/v), cocamide DEA, isobutane, propylene glycol, tocopherol (vitamin E)
© Copyright & Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA,
a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.,
Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
miconazole nitrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - MSD Consumer care, Inc. (968091715)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.