FAMILY CARE HYDROCORTISONE by UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
NDC Code: 65923-472
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irriations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- external genital, feminine and anal itching.
- for external use only
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- before treating diaper rash
- before using on children under 2 years of age
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredientsglycerin, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, white petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, distearyldimonium chloride, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE HYDROCORTISONE
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more