Lotrimin Antifungal by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0919
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, cracking, burning and scaling
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- sprinkle a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzethonium chloride, corn starch, kaolin, sodium bicarbonate, starch/acrylates/acrylamide copolymer, zinc oxide
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2017