Arthritis Relief by NewMarket Health Products LLC
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: NewMarket Health Products LLC
NDC Code: 50972-272
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
UseTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
Enter section text here
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult and children 12 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Inactive Ingredients: aloe vera gel, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters (proprietary blend of esterfied fatty acids), cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate, grape seed oil, hypromellose, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate, purified water, squalane, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, tea tree oil, vegetable glycerin, wintergreen oil
Questions? Contact (800) 895-2108.
Reorder Code: G650K2BT
Manufactured for and Distributed by NewMarket Health
Products, LLC. 702 Cathedral St. Baltimore, MD 21201
Made in the USA from foreign and domestic ingredients.
|Labeler - NewMarket Health Products LLC (828825989)|
|Mariposa Labs LLC||128912057||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more