Lotrimin Antifungal by Bayer Healthcare LLC.
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer Healthcare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-4140
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of itching, burning, scaling and discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients isobutane, SD alcohol 40-B (8% v/v), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany NJ 07981 USA
miconazole nitrate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Bayer Healthcare LLC. (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2225 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more