Bacitracin zinc by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0603-0441
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor:
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use in the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- you need to use more than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- lot number and expiration date: See crimp of tube or box
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
mineral oil, white petrolatum
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 5/15 R7
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.