Cold and Hot Pain Relief Sleeve
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 400mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises and cramps.
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Cut open pouch and remove Sleeve.
- Remove the clear plastic insert.
- Pull Sleeve onto knee, large ankle or elbow.
- Medication is on the colored section of the Sleeve, so the colored section should be placed on the affected area.
- Pull Sleeve over itself to make medicine touch directly on your skin.
- Apply one Sleeve to affected area.
- Repeat as necessary , but no more than 4 times a day.
- Sleeve should fit snug, but not tight.
Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Purified Water
|COLD AND HOT PAIN RELIEF SLEEVE
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.