Ranitidine by Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited
NDC Code: 57910-405
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● adults and children 12 years and over:
○ to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
○ to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
○ can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
● children under 12 years: ask a doctor
● Blister: do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use of printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
● store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● avoid excessive heat or humidity
● this product is sodium and sugar free
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, talc, titanium dioxide.
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. It contains important information.
Distributed by: Ohm Laboratories Inc, 1385 Livingston Avenue, North Brunsluick, NJ 08902
MADE IN INDIA
|Labeler - Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited (650064850)|
|Registrant - Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited (915786829)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||Manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.