Ambi Fade Oily Skin
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydroquinone 20mg in 1g, Octinoxate 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0511
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Hydroquinone 2%||Skin Bleaching Agent|
- For the gradual fading of dark (brownish) skin discolorations such as freckles, age and liver spots or pigment that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening form reoccurring.
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- On children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Store at room temperature.
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ,Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
888-TRY-AMBI; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
hydroquinone and octinoxate cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.