Lotrimin Antifungal by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Medically reviewed on Apr 19, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-1125
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch
- relieves itching, burning, scaling, chafing and discomfort associated with jock itch
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)