Lotrimin Antifungal by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Medically reviewed on August 14, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-1272
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, tinea pedis; jock itch, tinea cruris; and ringworm, tinea corporis
- for effective relief of itching, cracking, burning, scaling and discomfort
For external use only
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120˚F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
store between 20° to 25°C 68° to 77°F
Fragrance, isobutane, SD alcohol, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
miconazole nitrate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1904 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more