EZ2go Stimu-Lax by Valley Medical Products, LLC
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg in 5mg
Labeler: Valley Medical Products, LLC
NDC Code: 76470-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use : if you cannot swallow without chewing.
When using this product
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Take with a glass of water
Children 6 to under 12 years of age; 1 tablet in a single daily dose
Children under 6 tears of age; ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Protect from excessive humidity
- Packaged for your protection.
Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
Questions or comments?
800-403-9832 or wwwez2go.com
- Doctor Recommended
- Easily Dissolvable
- Stool Softener
- Controls Irregularity
Maunfactured for, Copyright and Distributed by Valley Medical Products, LLC, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 USA All rights
www.ex2go.com or call 800-403-9832
|Labeler - Valley Medical Products, LLC (969389407)|
|Registrant - Valley Medical Products, LLC (969389407)|
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 890 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives