Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- For the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
For external use only
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete’s foot and ringworm
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes: wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change socks at least once daily.
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Ceteareth -6 (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl -3 Diisostearate, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Quaternium -15, Sodium Phosphate, Stearamidoethyl Diethylamine, Stearic Acid, Water, Xanthan Gum
Manufactured for: Medline Industries, Inc.
Mundelein, IL 60060 USA
Made in USA
To Reorder Call: 1-800-MEDLINE
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.