Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.5mg in 1mL, NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .12mg in 1mL, ZINC SULFATE 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-999
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%
Zinc Sulfate 0.25%
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
solution changes color or becomes cloudy
narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Store at room temperature
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
MAXIMUM ITCHY EYE RELIEF
ASTRINGENT/LUBRICANT/REDNESS RELIEVER EYE DROPS
|CLEAR EYES MAXIMUM ITCHY EYE RELIEF
glycerin and naphazoline hydrochloride and zinc sulfate liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.