EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 0536-3757
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
Extra Strength Stool Softener Laxative
Docusate Sodium USP, 250 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
|EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc (191427277)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives