PediaCare Gas Relief Drops Dye Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SILICON DIOXIDE 0.011g in 1mL, SIMETHICONE 0.211g in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-811
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 0.3 mL)
Simethicone Emulsion USP 66.7mg/Simethicone 20 mg
relieves the symptoms of gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods
do not exceed 12 doses per day
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level
Dose by weight or if weight information is not available, dose by age.
- dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- may mix with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|age (yr)||weight (lb)||dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3 mL|
|children 2 and over||24 and over||0.6 mL|
- Do not freeze
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- See bottle or box for lot number and expiration date
citric acid, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sucralose, xanthan gum
call 1-888-474-3099 Mon. – Fri. 8 am to 8 pm EST or visit us at PediaCare.com
|PEDIACARE GAS RELIEF DROPS DYE FREE
simethicone emulsion and simethicone liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.