Tusnel by LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
NDC Code: 54859-801
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (In each tablet) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr ................... 30 mg ................... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin .................................. 400 mg .................. Expectorant
Pseudoephedrine HCl .................... 60 mg .................... Nasal Decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporary relief of cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps to control reflex that causes coughing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- if you are now taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains on MAOI, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Directions:Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period or as directed by a doctor.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 tablet every 6 hours
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1/2 tablet every 6 hours
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering
Inactive Ingredients: FD and C Blue No. 1, FD and C Blue No. 2, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium starch glycolate type B, titanium dioxide.
Questions or Comments? 1-866-595-5598
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION (037342305)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Tusnel (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Tusnel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)