Medically reviewed on December 6, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-902
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
years and over
|Children 6 to
under 12 years
|Children 2 to
under 6 years
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
- store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if pouch is torn or open.
do not use if carton is opened or if blister is broken or torn
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified food starch, sorbitol
dimenhydrinate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dimenhydrinate
- Dimenhydrinate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics