Stahist AD by MAGNA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorcyclizine Hydrochloride 25mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg in 5mL
Labeler: MAGNA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58407-624
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
|Chlorcyclizine HCl 25 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes melitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persisitent headache; these could be signs of a serious condition
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 teaspoon every 6-8 hours, not to exceed 3 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||½ teaspoonful every 6-8 hours, not to exceed 1½ teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Citric Acid, Grape Flavor, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycocl, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose
Antihistamine • Nasal Decongestant
Each teaspoonful (5 mL) for oral
Chlorcyclizine HCl 25 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
Louisville, KY 40299
Net Contents: 4 oz (118 mL)
chlorcyclizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - MAGNA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (620988360)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Stahist AD (chlorcyclizine / pseudoephedrine)
- Stahist AD Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Stahist AD
- Stahist AD (Chlorcyclizine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid)
- Stahist AD (Chlorcyclizine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets)
Other brands: NasOpen