Extra Strength Acetaminophen PM
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
NDC Code: 62011-0024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
Nighttime sleep aid
for temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take:
- more than 2 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- liver disease
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health care professional before use.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 geltabs at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 geltabs in 24 hours
children under 12 years of age: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), avoid high humidity and excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
corn starch, DandC Red #27 aluminum lake, edible black ink, FDandC Blue #1 aluminum lake, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
SEE NEW WARNING INFORMATION
Extra Strength Acetaminophen PM
Acetaminophen 500mg - Diphenhydramine, HCl 25mg
Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid
McKesson Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
|EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.