Systane by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 4mg in 1mL, Propylene Glycol 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-0454
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%||Lubricant|
|Propylene Glycol 0.3%||Lubricant|
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call
polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol gel
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Registrant - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research, Ltd.||007672236||manufacture(0065-0454)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Systane (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Systane Side Effects
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations