NEXICLEAR ACNE TREATMENT
Medically reviewed on April 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2mL in 100mL
Labeler: Results RNA, LLC
NDC Code: 42876-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- Avoid eyebrows and hairline as product may lighten hair color
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Wipe affected area with activated pad one to three time daily, if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Close jar tightly
Distilled Water, Green Tea Leaf, Soapwort Herb, Agrimony Herb, Marigold Flower Petals, Oregon Grape Root, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenethyl Alcohol
Call: 1 888 823 3869
Step 1: Remove one moistened pad from the main jar and place pad inside jar lid.
Step 2: To activate pad, moisten pad further with 10 sprays of Activator solution.
Step 3: Using Activated pad, cover affected skin areas with wiping motion. Repeat until pad moisture is used.
Step 4: Allow formula to fry and remain on skin. Do not rinse off.
Orem, Utah 84058
Made in USA
1 888 823 3869
|NEXICLEAR ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Registrant - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Results RNA, LLC||078395000||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more