Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-848
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid %
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse twice a day.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse Thoroughly.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, 3-Dimethylaminopropylamine, Polyquaternium-7, Ethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1
Call toll free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp. Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH REDNESS SOOTHING FACIAL CLEANSER
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more