Femmesil Maximum Strength
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2.0g in 100g
Labeler: Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 24909-202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For vaginal use only. Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor; if you have a fever (higher than 100° F), pain in the lower abdomen, back, or either shoulder, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You should see a doctor for treatment of these symptoms.
Ask doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products; condoms or diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent sexually transmitted disease or pregnancy.
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better
in 3 days; symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash orhives, abdominal
pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
|Children under 12||Ask a physician
|Adults and children 12 years and over||Femmesil may be used topically (outside the vaginal area) or intravaginally. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip. Apply 2-3 times daily for up to 3 days or longer, as needed.|
miconazole nitrate ointment
|Labeler - Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC (018950611)|
|Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC||018950611||manufacture(24909-202), label(24909-202)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2225 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more