Neutrogena TGel Therapeutic
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Coal Tar 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-920
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coal Tar 0.5 (2% Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract)
Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
For external use only.
- for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
In rare instances, temporary discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur.
Store away from direct sunlight.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-4, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA
Call toll-free 877-256-4267 or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation
Los Angeles, CA 90045
relief of itching
- starts working after
just one use
- dandruff, psoriasis,
(COAL TAR 0.5%)
4.4 FL. OZ. (130 mL)
|NEUTROGENA TGEL THERAPEUTIC
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about coal tar topical
- Coal tar topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)