Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 24mg in 5mL, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Gil Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 58552-127
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlophedianol HCl 24 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- cough due to the common cold.
- runny nose and sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- nasal congestion due to the common cold.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problems
- chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
- thyroid disorders
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, headache that lasts, or sleeplessness. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use 5 mL dose cup or teaspoon
- do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older:||5 mL [1 teaspoon] every 6 to 8 hours.|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age:||2.5 mL [1/2 teaspoon] every 6 to 8 hours.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
- store at room temperature
banana flavor, benzoic acid, blueberry flavor, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, natural masking agent, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sorbital, sucralose, water, and xanthan gum.
Call Gil Pharmaceuticals Corp. at 787-848-9114, Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, EST.
GIL Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Ponce, Puerto Rico 00716
Great Blueberry Banana Flavor Suspension
ANTITUSSIVE, ANTIHISTAMINE, AND NASAL DECONGESTANT
New Improved FORMULA!
Each 5 mL contains:
Chlophedianol HCI........................24 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate..............4 mg
Phenylephrine HCI.........................10 mg
1 Pint (473 mL)
GIL PHARMACEUTICAL CORP.
PONCE, PUERTO RICO 00716
chlophedianol hcl, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine suspension
|Labeler - Gil Pharmaceutical Corp (176826592)|
|Nexgen Pharma, Inc.||833205789||MANUFACTURE(58552-127)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.