Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Medically reviewed on July 7, 2016
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use daily.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F)
water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, polysorbate 20, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, fragrance, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, polyquaternium-7, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, asorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, red 40, violet 2
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH
PINK GRAPEFRUIT FACIAL CLEANSER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more