Stool Softener DC Laxative by Rugby Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 0536-3755
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of s serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
Compare to active ingredient in SURFAK®*
Safe, Effective, Non-Habit Forming
Stool Softener Laxative DC
Docusate Calcium USP, 240 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Rugby Laboratories is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Surfak®.
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
|STOOL SOFTENER DC LAXATIVE
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc (191427277)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives
- FDA Alerts (2)