Miconazole Nitrate by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate USP 2%
- effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany these conditions.
For external use only
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- condition persists
- there is no improvement of athlete's foot or ringworm within 4 weeks or jock itch within 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
- not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
apricot kernel oil, benzoic acid, BHT, glycol stearate, mineral oil, PEG-6, PEG-6-32 stearate, purified water
Hawthorne, NY 10532
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51672-2001)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2287 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more