Remedy Skin Repair by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Beneficial for face, hands, body and legs.
For External Use Only.
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
- do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally as needed
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Canola Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycine, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, PEG-8, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Vanillin, Water, Zea Mays Oil.
Medline Remedy is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc.
Olivamine is a registered trademark of McCord Research, Inc.
Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060
|REMEDY SKIN REPAIR
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|