Health Care Instant Hand Sanitizer Ice Clear
Medically reviewed on March 28, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
NDC Code: 64092-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alchohol 62.0%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
for external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
- store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C ( 68 degrees to 77 degrees F )
- may discolor certain fabrics
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Water.
|HEALTH CARE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER ICE CLEAR
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd. (528196956)|
|Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd.||528196956||manufacture|