LEADER HEMORRHOIDAL by CARDINAL HEALTH, INC.
Medically reviewed on January 30, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5.77mg, Fat, Hard 1881mg
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH, INC.
NDC Code: 37205-715
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hard Fat 85.5%
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
• helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
• temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
• temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
• temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
• do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• symptoms get worse or do not get better in 7 days
• bleeding occurs
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults: when practical, clean the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of the product.
• detach 1 suppository from the strip; remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
• hold suppository with pointed end up
• carefully separate tabs with fingernail
• slowly pull apart by pulling tabs down on both sides
• remove suppository from wrapper
• insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F)
cod liver oil, corn starch, methylparaben, propylparaben
phenylephrine hydrochloride, hard fat suppository
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH, INC. (097537435)|
|Registrant - G&W Laboratories, Inc. (001271188)|
|G&W Laboratories, Inc.||001271188||MANUFACTURE|