Breakout Control Acne Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Bioelements, Inc.
NDC Code: 49825-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Acne treatment
For the treatment of acne
Helps prevent new acne blemishes
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
irritation becomes severe
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use antoher topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use only one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with with the eyes lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling . Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Do not use if you:
Have very sensitive skinAre sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
cover the entire with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
If going outside apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Bioelements, Inc. (174813923)|
|Registrant - Bioelements, Inc. (174813923)|
|Cosmetic Enterprises Ltd||017701475||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.