Allergy Relief by Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-527
Loratadine USP, 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
adults and children 6 years and over 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours children under 6 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 0.6 mg Per Tablet.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F). Protect from excessive moisture.
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister.
Aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mint flavor, sodium stearyl fumarate, strawberry cream flavor, tutti-frutti flavor
†Compare To the active ingredient of Claritin® RediTabs®
Original Prescription Strength
Ages 6 years and older
Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets USP, 10 mg
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
No Water Needed
• Melts in Your Mouth
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat or Nose
30 Orally Disintegrating Tablets
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Distributed by: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
loratadine tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture(51660-527)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 60 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid