Cetirizine Hydrochloride by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 20, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-4088
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 6 years and over||take one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|Adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor.|
|Children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|Consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
• store between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, povidone, starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Active Ingredient in ZYRTEC®*
Original Prescription Strength
CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS, 10 mg
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
24 hour relief of:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy throat or nose
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*Rugby Laboratories is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Zyrtec®.
17177 N Laurel Park Dr., Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
More about cetirizine
- Cetirizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 167 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cetirizine Syrup