OBAGI-C RX SYSTEM C-SUNGUARD SPF 30
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 75mg in 1mL, ZINC OXIDE 90mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, Inc.
NDC Code: 62032-107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Octinoxate, 7.5%, Zinc oxide, 9%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under six months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- High sun protection product.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
butylparaben, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, C13-14 isoparaffin, diethanolamine cetyl phosphate, disodium edetate, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, isopropyl palmitate, laureth-7, methylparaben, octyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polyether-1, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylysilane.
Dist. by OMP, Inc. Long Beach, CA 90802
|OBAGI-C RX SYSTEM C-SUNGUARD
octinoxate and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - OMP, Inc. (790553353)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.