Therapeutic T Plus by The Kroger Co
Medically reviewed on October 17, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2.5% Coal Tar Topical Solution
(0.5% Coal Tar)
controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition worsens or does not imporve after regular use of this product as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- masswage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
Neutorgena and T/Gel are registered trademarks of Neutrogena Corp., Los anteles CA 90045. Neutrogena Corp. is not affiliated with the Kroger Co. or this product.
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|THERAPEUTIC T PLUS
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about coal tar topical
- Coal tar topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)