Therapeutic T Plus by The Kroger Co
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2.5% Coal Tar Topical Solution
(0.5% Coal Tar)
controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition worsens or does not imporve after regular use of this product as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- masswage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
Neutorgena and T/Gel are registered trademarks of Neutrogena Corp., Los anteles CA 90045. Neutrogena Corp. is not affiliated with the Kroger Co. or this product.
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|THERAPEUTIC T PLUS
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.