Miconazole 7 by McKesson
Medically reviewed on Dec 6, 2017
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 100mg
NDC Code: 49348-833
Miconazole nitrate, USP 100 mg
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You may have a more serious condition. You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- side effects occur.
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not purchase if carton is open
- each suppository is individually wrapped. Do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged.
- store at room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF), avoid heat over 30ºC or 86ºF.
hydrogenated vegetable oil
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday - Friday.
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN
MONISTAT® 7 VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal
Suppositories, USP 100 mg
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
7 VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES
WITH 1 REUSABLE PLASTIC APPLICATOR
miconazole nitrate suppository
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.