Therapeutic by DZA Brands, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 16, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: DZA Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 55316-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2.5% Coal Tar Topical Solution USP
(0.5% Coal Tar)
Controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair throoughly
- massage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Neutorgena Corporation, distributor of Neutrogena T/G Shampoo
Distributed by: DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 0474
For product questions or concerns contact us at 1-866-322-2439. Please include UPC number and code from package.
2.5% coal tar topical solution usp
(0.5% coal tar)
controls the symptoms of:
psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis + dandruff
compare to the active ingredient in Neutrogena Therapeutic T/Gel Shampoo
8.5 FL OZ (251 mL)
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - DZA Brands, LLC (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Therapeutic (coal tar topical)
- Therapeutic Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents