Remedy Antimicrobial Cleanser
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 120mg in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
A no-rinse topical antiseptic that protects against microbial contamination
For External Use Only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days and occur again within a few days.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray soiled and/ or odorous (body and perineal) areas.
- Gently wipe clean.
- Repeat as necessary until all soils are removed and skin is clean.
- Pat dry. No rinsing necessary.
- Apply a Remedy protectant cream or paste as necessary.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Glycine, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl- L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vanillin, Water.
Medline Remedy is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc. Olivamine is a registered trademark of McCord Research, Inc. Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060 www.medline.com 1-800-MEDLINE. Made in USA.
|REMEDY ANTIMICROBIAL CLEANSER
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.