VIVITE Aftercare Environmental Protection Sunscreen SPF 30
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: octinoxate 75mg in 1g, octisalate 40mg in 1g, zinc oxide 78mg in 1g
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-4383
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 7.8%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- on damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- rash occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 AM - 2 PM
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Allantoin; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (350000 MW); Diazolidinyl Urea; Dimethicone; Edetate Disodium; Glycerin; Glyceryl Monostearate; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile; Methylparaben; Polyoxyl 100 Stearate; Phenoxyethanol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Steareth-100; Steareth-2; Tocopheryl Acetate; Triacontanyl PVP (WP-660); and Xanthan Gum
|VIVITE AFTERCARE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SUNSCREEN SPF 30
octinoxate, octisalate, zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.