Therapeutic by Your Military Exchange
Medically reviewed on Jun 1, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Your Military Exchange
NDC Code: 55301-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2.5% Coal Tar Topical Solution
(0.5% Coal Tar)
controls the symptoms of:
•dandruff •seborrheic dermatitis •psoriasis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- massage shampoo into scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, laureth-4, ccocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium chloride, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea,
tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, caramel, FD&C red #4
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Neutrogena Corporation, distributor of Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges By:
Vi-Jon, 8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
Compare to Neutrogena
Therapeutic T/Gel Shampoo
2.5% COAL TAR
TOPICAL SOLUTION USP
(0.5% COAL TAR)
Controls the symptoms of:
8.5 FL OZ
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Your Military Exchange (001695568)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (088520668)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Therapeutic (coal tar topical)
- Therapeutic Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents