Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Extra Strength
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Coal Tar 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-945
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coal Tar 1.0%
Anti-dandruff, anti-seborrheic dermatitis, anti-psoriasis
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution when exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride
PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
Call 1-877-256-4247 (USA only). For more information go to: www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation Los Angeles, CA 90045
intense itching and
flaking of severe
- Starts working after just one use
- dandruff, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis
(Coal tar 1.0%)
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
|NEUTROGENA T/GEL THERAPEUTIC
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about coal tar topical
- Coal tar topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)