Comfort Shield Barrier
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 30mg in 1g
Labeler: Sage Products LLC
NDC Code: 53462-915
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps seal out wetness
- helps treat and prevent perineal dermatitis
- protects from minor skin irritation associated with perineal
For external perineal use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- remove wet and soiled garment
- cleanse soiled area using a fresh barrier cream cloth
- discard cloth after use - DO NOT FLUSH CLOTHS
- use as often as necessary, especially if prolonged exposure to wetness is anticipated
- for individual use only
- reseal label between uses
- discard package immediately if cloths are dry
- peel open label without completely removing it
- heat entire package in microwave no longer than [see package for time].
- since microwave wattage varies, adjust heating time accordingly
- Comfort Shield® may also be used at room temperature or warmed in a Comfort Personal Cleansing Warmer.
- Caution: If there is any indication barrier cloths are excessively hot, do not use
- Remember, gloves diminish your sensitivity to heat
- Closely monitor heat level with infants, unresponsive or skin sensitive individuals
Water, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, methylpropanediol, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, glucono-delta-lactone, PPG-1 trideceth-6
Barrier cloths: cellulose fiber/polyester (PET) fiber
|COMFORT SHIELD BARRIER
|Labeler - Sage Products LLC (054326178)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about emollients topical
- Emollients topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 70 Reviews
- Drug class: topical emollients
- Topical emollients
- Emollient Cream, Emulsion, Gel, Lotion, and Ointment
- Emollient Foam
- Emollient Foam and Wound Dressing Gel Kit