Comfort Shield Barrier
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: dimethicone 756mg
Labeler: Sage Products LLC
NDC Code: 53462-915
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps seal out wetness
- helps treat and prevent perineal dermatitis
- protects from minor skin irritation associated with perineal
For external perineal use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- remove wet and soiled garment
- cleanse soiled area using a fresh barrier cloth
- use as often as necessary, especially if prolonged exposure to wetness is anticipated
- for individual use only
- reseal label between uses
- discard immediately if barrier cloths are dry
- peel open label without completely removing it
- heat entire package in microwave for no longer than 45 seconds
- since microwave wattage varies, adjust heating time accordingly
- Comfort Shield® may also be used at room temperature
- Caution: If there is any indication barrier cloths are excessively hot, do not use
- remember, gloves diminish your sensitivity to heat
- closely monitor heat level with infants, unresponsive or skin sensitive individuals
water, glycerin, PPG-15 stearyl ether, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis gel, stearyl alcohol, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben
barrier cloths: cellulose fiber/polyester (PET) fiber, 8.5" x 8.5"
|COMFORT SHIELD BARRIER
|Labeler - Sage Products LLC (054326178)|
|Sage Products LLC||054326178||MANUFACTURE(53462-915)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.