Herbalgy by Herbalgy Pharmaceutical Limited
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 10mL in 100mL, MENTHOL 16mL in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 31.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Herbalgy Pharmaceutical Limited
NDC Code: 66898-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 31.5%
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backache, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Apply on wounds, irritated or damaged skin.
- Otherwise than as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- When using this product for arthritis: Pain persists for more than 10 days, redness is present or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
If pregnant or breast feeding, see the advise of a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, contact a Doctor or Poison Control Center immediately
Adults and children2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, Olibanum, Myrhha resins, Corydalis rhizome and Drynaria fortunei extracts
camphor menthol methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Herbalgy Pharmaceutical Limited (667293554)|
|Herbalgy Pharmaceutical Limited||667293554||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.