fexofenadine hydrochloride by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 180mg
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 66336-561
Fexofenadine HCl 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age||do not use
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn (Use for Blister Configurations Only)
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing (Use for Bottle Configurations Only)
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO active ingredient of ALLEGRA® ALLERGY TABLETS
Original Prescription Strength
FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS, 180 mg
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Nose or Throat
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
180 mg EACH
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel, repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about fexofenadine
- Fexofenadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 97 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Fexofenadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Fexofenadine Tablets
- Fexofenadine Oral Suspension
- Fexofenadine (Advanced Reading)