Gellert Joint Care
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.17g in 100g
Labeler: Gellert Health Solutions LLC
NDC Code: 49834-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Uses temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, muscle strains, sprains and bruises.
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with tight bandages
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply a thin layer to the affected area in the morning and evening on dry clean skin
- Recommended use for at least two weeks consistently
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
- This package has a tamper-evident seal. If the seal is broken, do not use
Inactive Ingredients Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cetyl alcohol, Distilled water, Glucosamine sulphate, Methylparaben, Methylsothiazolinone, Methylsulfonylmethane, Natural triglycerides (Omega-3), Peppermit extract, Polyethyleneglycol esters.
Call 1 (888) 434-2235; 9am - 5pm EST
Or visit: www.GellertHealth.com
|GELLERT JOINT CARE
|Labeler - Gellert Health Solutions LLC (832894104)|
|Registrant - Gellert Health Solutions LLC (832894104)|
|Licht Far East (S) Pte. Ltd.||894670728||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 71 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)