RECTICARE by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0892
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Helps relieve the pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger. Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, trolamine, and vitamin E acetate
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about RectiCare (lidocaine topical)
- RectiCare Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics