Dulcolax by Mechanical Servants, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: bisacodyl 5mg
Labeler: Mechanical Servants, Inc.
NDC Code: 29485-6741
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
acacia, acetylated monoglyceride, carnauba wax, cellulose acetate phthalate, corn starch, dibutyl phthalate, docusate sodium, gelatin, glycerin, iron oxides, kaolin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, pharmaceutical glaze, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylparaben, Red No. 30 lake, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monooleate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, white wax, Yellow No. 10 lake
Or visit www.DULCOLAX.com
Repackaged and distributed by Convenience Valet® Melrose Park, IL 60160
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Mechanical Servants, Inc. (005530951)|
|Boehringer Ingelheim Promeco S.A. de C.V.||812579472||MANUFACTURE|
|Mechanical Servants, Inc.||005530951||RELABEL|
- Dulcolax (7 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Dulcolax (bisacodyl)
- Dulcolax Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 598 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives