Dulcolax by Mechanical Servants, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: bisacodyl 5mg
Labeler: Mechanical Servants, Inc.
NDC Code: 29485-6741
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
acacia, acetylated monoglyceride, carnauba wax, cellulose acetate phthalate, corn starch, dibutyl phthalate, docusate sodium, gelatin, glycerin, iron oxides, kaolin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, pharmaceutical glaze, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylparaben, Red No. 30 lake, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monooleate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, white wax, Yellow No. 10 lake
Or visit www.DULCOLAX.com
Repackaged and distributed by Convenience Valet® Melrose Park, IL 60160
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Mechanical Servants, Inc. (005530951)|
|Boehringer Ingelheim Promeco S.A. de C.V.||812579472||MANUFACTURE|
|Mechanical Servants, Inc.||005530951||RELABEL|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Dulcolax (bisacodyl)
- Dulcolax Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 644 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives