Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon, Inc
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: ALCOHOL .073mL in 100L
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-944
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
for external use only-hands
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
if swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes ad plastics
benzophenone-4, carbomer, D+C orange no. 4, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.